For many, it’s already been a long winter. Snow came early in Alberta and wearing warm sweaters and multiple layers is getting old.
While we won’t see spring here any time soon, there are some easy ways to channel spring into your winter wardrobe. Try some of these ideas:
- Wear bright colours, or at least a pop of colour, to brighten what can otherwise be a dark winter wardrobe. Fun, flirty scarves or bright tops under jackets can bring a hint of spring to a cold day.
- Find fun nail polish colours that lift your spirits. Bright pinks, oranges and fun nail art can help you feel spring-like, even on dark winter days.
- Change up your fragrance to a lighter scent. Citrus notes, for example, can remind us of warm summer days.
- Lighten up your make-up. We tend to use a heavier hand in the winter… remember the warm summer days ahead and reflect that in your look.
- Lastly, many boutiques are starting to receive spring stock. Check out the beautiful fashions arriving in stores now.
These are simple steps to help you cope through the final weeks of winter. Enjoy!