Black and white and red all over – stripes, dots, patterns!
Bold jewel tones in shocking blue, sunny yellow, screamin’ lime green, tangy tangerine, shocking hot pink. Colour blocking is back, as are solids and graphics.
Be prepared to step out with bold confidence this spring. How do mature women interpret spring’s great looks?
- Choose stripes for top or bottom, but not both.
- Stripes are best on the area you are most confident.
- Be conscious of how the stripes lie on your body. Very curvy women may look better in skinny stripes than broad stripes.
- Balance your prints with bold solids.
- Minimize accessories so they don’t compete with the patterns.
Most of all, enjoy the coming warm weather.