As we enter the third week of January, our enthusiasm for New Year’s resolutions starts to wane. If weight loss is a goal for you, here are five easy ways to look thinner today, as you work toward your goals.
- Wear the right hairstyle. Too-short hair or hair that’s too long and shapeless can both be fattening to your look. Sleek, edgy, styled hair can be slimming.
- Wear tailored clothes – baggy clothes just make you look bigger Bulky, drapey, shapeless clothes make you also look bulky and shapeless.
- Get clothes tailored. The corollary to the above, make sure your clothes fit you in the shoulders and sleeves. Bracelet length sleeves that are tapered (not wide) are very slimming.
- Find or invent your waist. Draw in your narrowest point by buttoning a jacket or sweater, adding a belt, or simply by choosing clothes that are structured.
- V-necks, scarves tied in a knot, necklaces – all elongate your silhouette and draw attention to your eyes.
These are surprisingly easy ways to look your best every day.
Good luck with your resolutions!