Brand U – Image and Communication Workshop or e-Course: $149/person
No matter where you are on the corporate ladder, the next rung will be closer with the image and communication advice offered through Brand U. Be more confident at your next executive presentation. Succeed in that interview for your dream job. Be promotable.
After all, being polished and presenting yourself with good manners and confidence never goes out of style.
There are two ways to participate; simply choose the one that works for you:
Workshop: Invest two hours in your personal development and that of your staff. The workshop includes all materials and on-site presentation to you or your team. Personal style advice and presentation coaching is also included. Group discount for three or more participants.
e-Course: You will receive a module each day for five days via email, filled with advice and information on branding you. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Module 1 – Look your best – what to wear, when
- Module 2 – Presentation and leadership skills, effective communication
- Module 3 – Business etiquette – in person, on the phone, at meetings
- Module 4 – Dining and social etiquette – formal and informal events
- Module 5 – Brand U – projecting the right image
Five modules. $149. What do you have to lose?
Discover Your Style Workshop: $149/person
Learn the basics of style, shape and colour that work best for you. Stop wandering the mall aimlessly and buying clothes that don’t work for you! Learn how to invest in classics and have fun with of-the-minute trends.
- Client questionnaire and initial consultation
- Style personality assessment
- Colour draping
- Body type assessment
- Workshops are two hours in duration, held on Saturdays or weeknights in Edmonton’s vibrant downtown
One on One Coaching: $75 per hour
I can provide one on one coaching that includes a mix of any or all of the above services. As a public relations professional and corporate event planner for 30+ years, I can also provide etiquette advice for business and social events. Which fork? Is that my water glass? I can help you be smoother and more confident at your next event.
- Personal image and branding
- Media relations and presentation coaching
- Resumes and job interviewing techniques
- Etiquette for business and social events