Whether you’re attending a black tie function for the first time in a while, or interviewing for a great new job, I can help you feel at ease.
I offer one-on-one coaching for people interested in:
- Reviewing and updating resumes
- Practicing for job interviews
- Preparation to give presentations or speeches
- Choosing the right outfit for the occasion
- Attending social events
- Media interview preparation, presentation and handling questions
Let’s face it. Sometimes we are faced with new situations, and we get nervous. What to say? What to wear?
Relax. I can help you prepare for a job interview or important event. And, my 35+ years in public relations means that I can also help you prepare for a media interview or guest appearance on TV or radio.
If you are interested in any of these services, visit my Personal Branding page for more information.